Ads Top

The first week of Ramadhan.

obligatory journal 239
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #10 (58 | 161)
Better late than never.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hard to overcome... So hard... So... So... So. So. so. I actually did, once! For just one day though... Dang it!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
That didn't last long... sprained my ankle at the most inopportune time... and it hasn't deflate fully but I could still keep it going despite the now infrequent irritation. No more pain though so that's good! Since I laid off jogging probably.. the old weak knees are back! I had been playing all week every day with the kids in full court instead of the usual half. I won't be able to keep it up now that they're all back in school, hopefully safely, but I would treasure that stretch fully. It's more of the same despite starting fasting, but with a set schedule now. So far, so good...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Sixteen is a lot but a half is good enough for a week I had before. Going from half to half again! At least it is something of a streak! Half up! It's a streak of halves!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Most of the time. At least I'm not leaving anything behind... as much. Doing better than before... and then stumbled across the finish line. Finally a good week. And another. The first week of Ramadhan has started really well.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Two less but going steady. And back up there again! Three more! I thought I was short this week... From ten to twelve! That's so many! Six is plenty considering the week I had... From six to eleven! Heck yeah!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.