Ads Top

Proper footwear to the rescue!

obligatory journal 231
Dear Diary #007 | April 01st, 2021

Had been out and about a number of times now, sometime to watch the film Godzilla vs Kong and others just to go to the malls and of course the bundles. I had been increasing the quantity of shoes that I bought for cheaps and repaired if necessary for the kids that are back playing basketball with me since it's safe now. I almost got all of them but bundles are a tricky source for shoes of all sizes especially if you're looking for the cheapest ones for all of them. There are a lot of trial and errors here and there, from looking for the smallest for the littlest girls and of course the biggest for the biggest boys. I thought mine was the biggest ones out there but I guess even mine won't be good enough for them. The former is easy enough since I got lucky to find a number of them in quick succession, but the latter is actually not that easy...

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.