Ads Top

Tinker, tinker.

obligatory journal 234
Dear Diary #008 | April 06th, 2021
Fixed a couple of basketball nets just the day before, trying to tie one back into the frame while cutting off the other and putting up a new one. I had done this almost a dozen time now over the years and I thought I had the hang of it now, pardon the pun, but actually I had a couple of new things to learn. From using a better adhesives to tie the net together with a double-sided tape and a normal adhesive tape and just yesterday I know how to pull from one side of the net to make sure they do not look 'crooked' anymore... You will never stop learning if you never stopped tinkering!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.