Ads Top

Let's give it a whirl...

obligatory journal 236
Dear Diary #010 | April 13th, 2021
Why not, right?
My body weight doesn't really fluctuate easily, thankfully because of my good genes as well as my adequate eating style. With a month of fasting dawning on all Muslims already, I thought that I should give it a real go this time around. I might not be able to affect my weight as much but I think I could affect the definition of my muscles and finally be able to gain that elusive abs.

I would keep up the six thousand step a day.
I would keep playing basketball and would replace it with jogging if the court got wet.
What I never had done before is a consecutive weight exercise, so I'll try that for the whole month.
I'll use the bars in the nearby playground to do pull-ups and other number of exercises.
The hardest is the abs so I'll do sixty normal sit-ups at first and ten upside-down sit-ups.
I'll increase the intensity day by day hopefully.
That's it for now.
My starting point is 73.6 kilogram.
I thought holding the camera added the 0.4 kg so let's see tomorrow if it's still the same.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.