Ads Top

Braving new waters...

obligatory journal 234
Dear Diary #009 | April 08th, 2021
I've been wanting to look through the more 'premium'-ly priced shoes aisle at the bundle stores, especially JBL in Sungai Buloh, and after I pushed forward the deadline for a new laptop a few months back, I could finally do it, and actually did it after watching Mortal Kombat last Thursday. If you've been there, you know there's a long line of shoe rack on the right that is filled with hundreds of possibilities to choose from. I used to only looked through the ones just before that since their price range is on the lower side and knowing that it would only go higher moving forward dissuaded me from even browsing through them. Now haven given myself a little bit of a wiggle room for the price range, finally I had the courage to look through them knowing that I could actually buy a pair if there's one I fancied. I looked through the whole aisle by browsing through the brands and the styles that I would prefer and it took me over an hour and forty five minutes to finish it all. I was afraid that I would be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options to look through, but fortunately that didn't come to fruition at all. Ever since I had started to look for (discounted and used) quality sport shoes for month now, I now have a distinct style of shoes that I would prefer over the others so that would lessen the options considerably. It doesn't mean that I wasn't attracted to a select few, which I did, but none of them seemed to be too irresistible to ignore. I only had a real dilemma at the last section, between two pairs that I actually found in the same rack, finally trying them on for size before I made my last decision. It's a little snug but it is almost brand new so I would take it! The thought of buying a brand new one did cross my mind though... 
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.