Ads Top

THEY BROKE IT! AGAIN!!!

obligatory journal 222
Dear Diary #005 | March 08th, 2021

Adding insult to (my) injury, somebody (SOMEBODY!) broke the freaking hoop again, at the same place it was soldered before! At least the other guys offered to pay this time around when I voiced my dissatisfaction.

It was done quick, sent to the shop in the morning and got it back late in the afternoon.

It's looking sturdier than ever now, with a couple of extra steel bars holding the hoop up, instead of just depending on the solders to hold up yet again.

The hoop is actually heavy when you have to hold it yourself and it caused a lot of difficulties to screw them off and on again... It's all for the enjoyment of the people.

They better not break it again, or so help me!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.