Ads Top

Guilty for wanting to give back.

guilty pleasures Tuesday 033
I wonder what I would touch upon...

It's been awhile... I'd been trying to give back to the community the way I could. When I was able to go out last week, I went all out and actually bought many sneakers and sport shoes for the kids playing with me on the court in the neighbourhood. Mind you, I was buying them at the bundle stores and being discounted down to manageable amount that I could bought them, pardon the pun, in a bundle, and wash them and send them to the cobbler, if need be. I have the disposable income and this would help them, in some way.that I could. I hurt myself by not wearing shoes last time out, so I want them to be safe. That's all...

So, is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, but I don't want them to think of me flaunting off my money. Is it a bit out of the ordinary? I guess so, but I had been doing this for so long now... this is just another chapter of it. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Certainly, at least for me.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.