Ads Top

...hirrahma...

obligatory journal 226
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #08 (56 | 159)
... and so good...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hard to overcome... So hard... So... So... So.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
That didn't last long... sprained my ankle at the most inopportune time... and it hasn't deflate fully but I could still keep it going despite the now infrequent irritation. No more pain though so that's good!

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
From seven to twelve... not bad! And another! I was taking it slow since I went out a couple of times last week but I guess I had done enough already as it is!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Most of the time. At least I'm not leaving anything behind... as much. Doing better than before... and then stumbled across the finish line.

#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Seven is good enough... Two less but going steady. And back up there again! Three more! I thought I was short this week...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.