Ads Top

Bismillah...

obligatory journal 224
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #08 (56 | 159)
It's working so far...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Hard to overcome... So hard... So... So...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Now that I tweaked my left knee earlier last week, had to rest inside the house for days in awhile now. Not proud of it, but I had to take a lot of 'shortcuts' to cater to the daily step count tally... Had to warm myself back up again with light jogs and then light rounds of hoops. I learned from the Last Dance that basketball used a lot of upper body muscles and since MJ himself focused on hands and chest exercises, my intermittent visit to the chin-up bars and the like at the nearest playground is actually helping me! That didn't last long... sprained my ankle at the most inopportune time...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
And add seven back! From thirteen to sixteen! It was actually seventeen but couldn't put in the last one... It was actually only six but at least not much shortcuts this time around. From seven to twelve... not bad!
#4 pray full for the whole year
But I'm getting better now, having that convenient alarm on my mi band to wake up early. It works... most of the time. Most of the time. At least I'm not leaving anything behind... as much. Doing better than before...

#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
From twelve to sixteen!!! Ye-yeah!!! Seven is good enough... Two less but going steady. And back up there again!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.