Ads Top

Out on the road again!

obligatory journal 225
Dear Diary #006 | March 12th, 2021

Finally going out of my house to go bundle-hopping across my state!

Not only did I bought some shirts, I also wanted to buy some shoes for the kids that I'm playing with currently.

And I did, and while they're with the cheapest price tag, I picked and choose the best condition with the branded brands. I don't know their exact shoe sizes so they would just have to try them on and wish for the best!

There was one Nike NASA special edition that I had my eyes on and wanted to buy on the way back from PJ, but I was too late just now... I'm hoping my first brother could buy it for me on his way back home tomorrow...

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.