Ads Top

Once Mine, Now Yours.

obligatory journal 113
Passing Them On
Disregarding my ugly feet, here was latest offering from my most recent effort. If you've been following my journals, I did mention that I would sometimes compile all the clothes that I think would be more useful on other people's hands. There's some old clothes that I rarely used anymore and also some new clothes from bundle that don't really fit me well. There's also some from my current wardrobe that don't give me happiness anymore, as Marie Kondo had suggested. I would feel better if I could give from every part of the wardrobe, just like above.
Finding the best packages I could find to give them away in is the next best thing for me. It usually wasn't this much before for a single offering so I had to broaden my horizon and include even a recycle bag as well
And here they were ready to be picked! They were there for thirty minutes tops. I never know who picked them up every time but I wish they will all be put to good use. FYI, that blue sandal was the one I bought when my shoes failed me during my journey to Setia Alam months ago.
Sungai Besar, Selangor; 20200821,143347
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.