Ads Top

... and stand outside...

 CYOA 001b2 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Branch [imgur]

Table of Contents:
001b2 - You are here.

Disclaimer: This particular branch starts from the 'a' stalk from the 001 root. So hopefully that clear things up.

So... I leave it all to you! How do you see the story progresses? To those who see this post anyway, and those actually interested enough to post a continuation to the story, please post your suggestion in the prepared space below.

If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and care for each other!
-


SO001b2a

I haven't been up this early in awhile so why not take advantage of it, right? It would allow me to indulge my guilty pleasure of just looking up into the dark of night and see the sky sparkle with galactic lights. I never take the effort to learn of all the constellations and stars but I would just appreciate how vast the universe is and how beautiful it can be. Well, when I can see them of course since it's never always clear and visible most of the nights and I would always have to depend on ithe weather and the clouds. Well, no problem at all here! Taking in the limitless vastness of both the sky and the sea, I am finally sitting down gently on the bench, squirming about to find just the right position to sit upright comfortable without back support for an undetermined amount of time. I begin to turn my head up and then left to right as slow as possible, trying to make an effort to not miss anything that could be seen upright. Time doesn't mean much now. I would turn in my seat to see what's behind me as well, the blanket of darkness tinged with cosmic brilliance that could not still envelop the enormity of the manor, itself carrying an undeniable presence. Not to be disturbed further by it, I return to my original place to get back to it but something else entirely catch my attention instead; a reverberating hum.

I was so used to the waves accompanying my viewing just now that the slight interruption would not be noticed at all if not for the emergence of bubbles that follows, surfacing in the middle of the still ocean. My sensory deprivation was satiated before by visual of the night and the sound of the waters, now cut short the increasing intensity of the hum that is growing louder intermittently as well as the bubbles that is getting bigger slowly but surely. I am just sitting there, froze to the seat, paralyzed by shock and fear. I feel like if I didn't do anything right now, it might be too late for me. My headache then comes back to me in an opportune time, but I get the feel it is not a coincidence to come back at the same time as the event in front of me. I couldn't avert my gaze from the mesmerizing bubbles that now has a slight green hue to them, but I feel if I willed it, I could force myself off of this bench and back inside into safety. I need to do it now! Now, dear boy!
 
~


SO001b2b

That's enough indulgement of my guilty pleasure, for now at least. I was always reminded by my late father that all those staring into nothingness would amount to nothing in the end and despite my constant effort to convince him otherwise, I could never shake him off of that stance. That's why I've been looking for spare time at night to do so. I would not look for it, but if I found myself alone outside or the thought crossed my mind at night, I would then try to look for it, hoping for the best scenario for me. More often than not my wish would not be granted but that made me cherish the nights it did even moreso. The headache has lessen a bit which I wanted to credit to this quick but satisfying sensory refreshment but it is time to head back in... but that won't be possible because the door is locked!

I didn't hear the click of the door lock behind me before when I first got out of the manor, so maybe it got locked during my early dawn daze just now. Darn it, I should have paid more attention! Did the door locked automatically or did someone locked me out? The bright moon has been illuminating the night quite well so I don't think anyone would not noticed me standing here just now... or what if that was their intention in the first place? Nevertheless, I need to get back in. I feel the urge to just knock the door until someone come to the entrance but I really don't want to be a bother, especially this early in the morning. Should I just give it a try anyway or should I try to walk around this massive manor, try to find another way in that would less intrusive and disturbing to the still sleeping inhabitants? Do you want to be loud or quiet, dear boy?

~

Here they are the current four branches! Would I go through the trouble and extend them to eight? That would take even longer than a week, but we'll see...

~


Just as I've said before, this process is the most difficult yet! It took way too long for each eight (yes, eight!) branch that I couldn't focus on anything else throughout the week. I finished writing for the weekdays despite the constant writer's block. It was daunting too see the blank space for the then eight unwritten parts, but slowly but surely I chipped at it bit by bit until the notepad was fully filled to my satisfaction. The weekend spent sketching, drawing and colouring in visual accompaniments. Now to put them in their respective columns here... Well, I hope to see you for the next chapters!


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.