Ads Top

Lead by example.

Design 109 210 [design] <wardrobe> Masters of the Universe's She-Ra {coloured} [pop culture]

Pretty straightforward here with a predominantly white cap emblazoned with gold linings and wings while the red cape would transfer to the bill. The signature sword would be at the back while of course the blonde hair would be represented in the inside.

Followed what I envisioned for it before in the concept stage to a tee but I think I need to represent the hair outside as well as inside, hence the pair of the segment at both sides are now bright gold in colour. It turns out better than I thought! This is why I always say that you should always wait for the finished version!




~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.