Ads Top

What's coming in... and coming out. | Journal

obligatory journal 499
Daily Diet Directory #001

I want to try doing this from the start...
 
. . .

As I mentioned in the title, I want to list down what we eat in the household and how it will comes out at the end, or from the other end to be precise. I know that food doesn't just get digested right away, at least a day or so. I want to know how my diet would affect my digestive system (I know it does affect it directly... just want to see how much). No drinks though, mine are just either tea, coffee (creamed) and plain water. Okay, let's start!

-
 
Monday {01st January, 2024}

Main Dish - Nasi lemak (anchovies, eggs, nuts, sambal) {homemade}

Side Dish - Keropok lekor {bought}

Daily movement - none
 
~
 
Tuesday {02nd January, 2024}

Main Dish - Nasi lemak <leftover> {homemade}

Side Dish - Doughnuts {homemade}

Daily movement - extra large (under a minute) <solid> {smooth}

~~

That was a first for me, not having any movement at all since I would usually every day. So the extra large section the next day is to be expected then. 

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.