Ads Top

That's for future me to figure out... | New Year's Resolutions |

obligatory journal 501
New Mini-Resolutions #003: Wash Dishes Much Faster
Let's do this!
 
. . .

That's just it. I have been accustomed to leave my dirty dishes in the sink and let the future me worry about that... and most of the times I did take too long to deal with them. My younger brother always wash his dishes right away, but his didn't include any of the pots and pans he used to cook, since... I did the cooking. I wish he could have helped me sometimes but I guess he just didn't care. I guess he needs me to ask him to do it... but it's my responsibility, so I should take care of it myself...

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.