Ads Top

Take a deep breath. | New Year's Resolutions | Journal

obligatory journal 503
New Mini-Resolutions #004: Be More Understanding Around Children
Let's do this!
 
. . . .

Since I'm getting to know them ever since I am teaching them from November until now, I had and keep having to keep my emotions in check when they start to react to my teachings in typical children feedback. I am always surprised by their vocabulary or the lack thereof but I try my best to guide them properly. They are not familiar with this language because they barely use it in their daily life, and that's what these classes are intended for... or at least that's the hope, sometimes they just forget right away what I had taught them a couple of days ago. They do not use them, that's why they're not sticking! Okay, okay... deep breath... 

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.