Ads Top

500!!! | Keep calm and sit down. | New Year's Resolutions | Journal

obligatory journal 500
New Mini-Resolutions #002: More Compassionate Cat Taker
Let's do this!
 
. . .

... Next, I want to take care of my cats better and not being too emotional with them.

I feed them as usual but the ones that grind my gears are the incessant pooping all over the house and the constant need to get inside after dark.

Since the two older cats at the front have been doing the former all over the place, it is hard for them to do anything else even if I introduced cat litter just a week ago... thankfully the younger cats at the back response to it just as I hoped so.

Going back to my resolution, I am much calmer now but they just snap me out of it sometimes... and I need to keep it more in check now. I need to, they don't deserve it.

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.