Ads Top

Near fall. | Journal

obligatory journal 502
Dear Diary #120 | January 10th, 2024

I just remembered that this happened to me last week...

... Since it raining as well yesterday, I recalled that I did the same thing last week which was going to the weekly 'pasar malam' in the rain on my motorbike.

I was really quite careful on the way there but it wasn't as heavy as it was last week, and it was because I almost fall off my bike on the way there.

I learned my lesson. That lesson was always be careful on the road, especially when the rain is falling, falling down hard.

I didn't want to get over the speed bump and trying to get around it from the side. There was a puddle there, but I thought I could do it without much fuss.

Suffice it to say, I didn't do it... I almost did fall on my side, caught myself with my left leg.

Thankfully the big van behind was further enough that they stopped just before me.

I apologized profusely and went to the side a little, checking if I injured myself in this foolish attempt.

I didn't, but I saw my sandal on my left leg had travelled all the way up the calf!

I had to take some time to lodge it off from that position, and thanking it for taking most of the momentum of that sudden stop.
  
- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.