Ads Top

TIL The Usage of Soda Bicarbonate.

obligatory journal 434
Today I Learned #007 Chemical Reaction FTW! |
September 07th, 2022

I always wonder how all those kuihs and breads would achieve that rather bulbous and viluminous shapes when they're out of the fryer.

I thought if I would just follow the intructions to the tee, they would achieve that desired shape sooner or later...

... Or so I thought.

Out of ten attempts, only once that I thought they did resemble the shapes that I used to see when my mother cooked them for us.

Now, with a little more experience than before, I know that I need to use baking soda, or bicarbonate of soda.

Proper introduction into the mix and after properly mixing them in, they would actually did just as advertised; they would indeed rose and bubbled up!

You would see pictures of my successful attempts soon!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.