Ads Top

Not perfect, but a start...

obligatory journal 446
Dear Diary #094 | September 22th, 2022

I want to touch upon the to-do list now...

First: the responsibilities.

Since I' basically the caretaker of the house, I need to take care of the chores such as washing the laundry and cooking the meals. The list is never-ending really but I fully accept the responsibility.

I could've gone to the electronics store the washing machine came from, to let them sent in their technician to check up on it... but I haven't yet, for whatever reason.

I have written down a number of things I did to diversify my cooking, so I just hope my younger brother appreciate it.

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.