Ads Top

Guilty for wanting to fill it out.

guilty pleasures Tuesday 037 & obligatory journal 792
This is something a bit more peculiar...
Yeah...

W always stuff from the stores and with them come a variety of plastic bags with variety of sizes.

If I could, I would always try to reuse them by using them as the vessel for the daily trashes.

Since the amount of smaller size bags vastly outnumber the bigger size ones, I need to find the right size for the right day.

I would feel saddened if I couldn't use them to their fullest, tying up the bags only if they're filled to the brim.

The one pictured above is a great example!

So, is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, it's just something I acquire as the house cleaner. I'm a bit proud, actually! Is it a bit out of the ordinary? Hm... maybe not, at least for meDoes it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Nope!
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.