Ads Top

Guilty for alternating between them.

guilty pleasures Tuesday 038 & obligatory journal 443
Anothe peculiar one...
It's just adding a little variety to my daily life.

Sejadah is not something that I would buy myself since there's plenty left behond by my parents when they lived here before. I think I did buy one in Setia City Mall, just because it was quite tiny and actually easy to move around when I do go out for movies for example.

Since there are so many of them, almost over half a dozen actually, I think it would only be fair if I use each one of them fairly. Since I did favour a couple of them for a couple of years before, I guess it's only fair to do so, right?

So, is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, just a bit peculiar of me to do so. Is it a bit out of the ordinary? Hm... probably, but I think they are made to be used for prayers after all, so I just want fulfill their purpose! Oh, they won't be too easily dirtied or have that distinct musky odours as a result is actually a great plus! Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Nope, quite the opposite!
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.