Ads Top

Pure bliss!

obligatory journal 336
Dear Diary #050 | December 11th, 2021

I actually played for two hours and a half at night yesterday!

Usually I played for an hour and a half, from 7.30 to 9 but there didn't seemed to any more players coming in yesterday so we just played rounds after rounds!

That was my ideal play experience, just keep going and just enjoying the plays between us.

I had to tap out in the end there because it was eating up my buffering time for shower/recite/eat before I went to sleep... and my knees are finally feeling the strains. Not much jumping but all those moving around certainly took its toll on them.

I couldn't get to sleep right away anyway because my third brother was coming home and I had to stay up to keep the gates unlocked.

It was worth it though in the end!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.