Ads Top

* Chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka *

obligatory journal 337
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #27 (75 | 178)
M'hm...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Still going strong for over three weeks now! Finally reaching surah Yasin a couple of days ago, after going with two pages a day routine. Actually reaching the end of the Al-Quran! After so many years of abandonment!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Haven't start yet... I will, eventually... Start adding back jogging to the weekly regiment, just trying to reintroduce diversity back in my life. These legs would've suffer under the constraints of always jumping around... the strains from the front I hope would be a good contrast to the strains from the top. Now if only I could start doing squats...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three is a start.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Good week as well. Full ones but the Subuh prayers are still unfortunately not on time yet. Here's hoping!
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Six caps and one mashup! Let's keep going up!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.