Ads Top

Final month of the year...

obligatory journal 334
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #26 (74 | 177)
Yeah.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Aha! I actually did! Admittedly, I was only reciting when my father came back home once a week... but then I decided to change that rather shallow mindset and try to recite as long as I could every night after Isyak, for the faith and of course to commemorate my late mother's memories. And... it is still going strong for two weeks now! After a night shower post-basketball every day, I would recite as I wait for my food to reheat. Just make it a habit, y'all!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Not doing that! Has been active playing basketball at night for week now and while it has been slowing down a little these couple of weeks, it still is keeping active and I don't have to burn my skin under the sun anymore! I want to make a habit of exercising every day moving forward but still couldn't start the engine. Just need to take that first step...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Its a little sparse at the moment so I hope everyone understands... trying to get back into the groove, is all!
#4 pray full for the whole year
It's been going strong for weeks as well now, but I need to wake up early at dawn again. I've been waking up at eight for a couple of days so I don't want that to change my circadian rhythm...
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Wanted to enture back into previously stalled projects and even new ones!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.