Ads Top

* Choo, choo, choo, choo, choo, choo! *

obligatory journal 339
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #28 (76 | 179)
Uhuh...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Going strong again, even if I did miss a day that I had to make up the next day. It was actually when my father came back, so I didn't really need any more motivation to do so. That make-up reading the next day was the smoothest reciting I ever had for years! Even for four pages! A hot drink was all I need to lubricate my throat, so to speak... 
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Not yet on the squats... but I did more jogs than before and less on the basketball. Not much on the strength exercise, if at all, but I hope I could make up for it in the next week. 

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three is a start. Seven is even better!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I'm getting there...
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Six caps and one mashup! Let's keep going up! And now, nine!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.