Ads Top

This whole thing...

obligatory journal 327
Dear Diary #045 | September 06th, 2021

Hm...

Let's see...

1. Blog

It's the only thing that I try to keep constant ever since I got back into actively posting way back in 2014 and then cranked it up since 2018...

The views and visits are never that much to be proud of, which might be caused by my not so constant schedule and lack of interesting topics, I might deduced self-deprecatingly... but I am proud of it all.

I am proud of this little community that I foster literally from nothing, and while I received very little to almost no feedback at all, the constant rotation of the viewer counts is the only thing that keeps me going.

What I see on the main page is what guide me on what to post next... love to see the criss-cross pattern or checkboard!

Since I don't really know what else to do to fix it, that's it!

Let's save the other for another day, okay?

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.