Ads Top

Choose Your Own Adventure 002 | In Colour or Black & White?

User-Controlled 002a&b [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Choice [imgur]


DISCLAIMER

It's been awhile...

If you remember me, I did a couple of series of storytelling in the past that had fallen to the wayside... I might finish them, eventually, but for now, I need a fresh start so here's a simple narrative that I could churn out much more quickly than before.

I might want to make another user-controlled one as well but let's take it one step at a time, right? Okay...

Let's start with two branches for now. I'll label them with...: CYOA 002 [?] [?].

I won't write up any narrative just to speed up the process here as much as I could.

So, there you go! Simple, right? Please support my endeavour here by sifting through all the narratives that are only going to be much complicated day by day, hopefully.

Oh, if this is the first time you came across my works and none of the above made sense, I want to offer my apologies. Please do sample some of my works from the list below...:
> Usersub-Controlled 01 | ​Chonk Launcher
> Usersub-Controlled 02 | a Day of Adventure
> CYOA | Slightly Off

Public Service Announcement: If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and do care for each other!

CYOA 002 A 1 | In Colour

CYOA 002 A 1 | In Colour


~

Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.