Ads Top

That Darn Play Button...!

obligatory journal 329
Dear Diary #046 | September 20th, 2021

It's been awhile...

I want to add something to the previous post...

Summary:

Blog: + Self-Actualization Creative Canvas? No Real Feedback | - All for Naught...?

Progress: - Inconsistent | + Novel Individualistic Contents | ? Keep it original moving forward & more consistent |

-

Okay, let's start on number 2!

2. Youtube

It's been my constant source of entertainment for many years now.

I wasn't sure what to do and where to go when I first started to browse it, and now with the power of the algorithm based on my own searches and subscriptions, I am constantly being kept entertained catered to my own personal preferences, even around the clock if I wanted to.

I never want to wander anywhere far from that safe space, since I really don't want to be recommend anything that's not to my liking just because of a miss-click or a morbid curiosity. I had to admit embarrassingly that just only recently that I didn't just had to ignore any video that was on the front page... I could actually remove them by saying "I'm not interested"! How about that?!

I had been using it more than the podcasts to accompany me throughout the day even more so now... need to find the balance there.

I've been using it to find music as well as some football highlights just to replace the need for Astro.

Summary:

Youtube: + Unending Stream of Entertainment | ? The Possibility... | - Platform for All, Unfortunately

Progress: - Too much...? | + Informed & Entertained | ? Should be in Moderation...? |

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.