Ads Top

RESET!

obligatory journal 326
Dear Diary #044 | September 01st, 2021

Yeah...

The last two weeks of last month had been a whirlwind...

Passed by just like that, and the main reason were I was distracted by the shoppee app and my first foray into online basketball shoes search...

Whoosh!

When the Independence Day approaching fast, I realised how far off I had veered from my usual schedule... and now I decided that I need to make a literal schedule for everything I do on my laptop from morning til night.

Okay, let's list them down...:

- blog
- draw
- manga
- podcast
- reddit
- shoes
- song
- torrent 
- Youtube

Hm... I think that's about it... for now...

I'll expound on them tomorrow!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.