Ads Top

* Choo, choo, choo, choo, choo! *

obligatory journal 323
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #26 (74 | 177)
What else. what else. What else... what else. What else. What else? What else... what else, what else?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Okay.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I actually got to play a couple of rounds of basketball with the others when they felt safer to go out. I miss it! I really miss this! Oh... truth be told, we never know whether it is permitted under this lockdown in the first place so when that one cop car just cruised in front of the court, we all froze... and my heart droppedIt was fine, though. Now I had to just jog moving forward... I'm getting into the groove a little but it could be taxing on my body... I want to alternate between jogging and just walking fro now on. It would take longer but I can use the time to write up the long postponed wrestling reviews! There's so much in the back-catalog that I want to do points-based only from now on... Well, action is louder than words and I didn't have any from that front. On the other hand, I'm still going strong with the alternate method between jog and walk. All that walking really help to condition my knees back slowly...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
-
Another one less, at least. The streak is back! Only one less... good enough! Starting another streak! Add two to that into ten! A streak going! Finally! And another! And another one! We just keep on going! And going! And still! Yes, still! But this isn't ideal at all... I need to come clean! Okay, I didn't do anything at all and if you've seen how I uploaded recently, you know I was pushing the weekly term rather too far from its original intention. I need a fresh start!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Get a good streak going. And going... and going... and going... actually nope! I stumbled a couple of days unfortunately. Not perfect but getting better... Finally a good week under the belt. I'd been successfully waking up at dawn, but at the edge of it. Right at seven... that's too close for comfort! I actually felt guilty enough not to go to sleep right away when I didn't have my Isyak prayer yet that evening! I didn't just flop down on my bed but actually pushed through and prayed despite the sleepiness... I'm actually improving! Gah, my mind wonder so much recently that I couldn't keep track of where I was in the prayer! It's on autopilot most of the time that I couldn't help myself fromm thinking of something else... more sujud Sahwi had been administered lately. Need to snap myself out of it!
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Uhh, just two less... Another two less! Hey, it's a streak all right! From four to ten! Trying to have a better streak! Nope! Going three less but good enough! From seven (eight?) to four... And actual plus! Only one but an addition nonetheless! Five to seven... an addition to that one addition so it's the one streak for the week!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.