Ads Top

Faith in Humanity Gone...

obligatory journal 322
Dear Diary #042 | July 30th, 2021
Oh.

I didn't know that happened.

My shoes got stolen!

I used to hang up my pair that I used for the day on the gate to air them out until the next day.

Sometimes only a pair, sometimes more than three even filling up the whole side row there.

I'd been doing this months now and never had a problem... until last week.

There was a pair that showed up a couple of week ago all dirty and roughed up one day out of nowhere... It was a pair that I didn't notice missing in the first place so that made me want to treasure it more.

It was weird certainly but I thought it was a one-time thing, until it happened again!

It was the pair that I bought specifically for jogging, and only noticed it not being there when I wanted to go jog again for the first time in awhile... it's still missing though, so that sucks.

I had a dozen of pairs at the side there that are free for the taking... why did you have to take that specific ones?!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.