Ads Top

When the kitten launcher malfunctions, ...

Comic 002 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Setting [imgur]
It's a bit late, but I couldn't stop with just one panel. I thought a little narrative would suit the concept given by the victor, @RustyNeX.


The suggestion won the top vote, and to be fair, I didn't give my upvote to anyone at all. So, let's see what I came up with...

Oh, the second narrative would take longer of course, but there's a nice idea given.

Can you see the blue sky?
-
Not sure how to visualise the clicking motion but that came through fine... right?
--
Bullets and bombs are part of a war, right? Dirtying the sky with smoke and dirt...
---
Deciding to pan down like a camera...
----
That's not a cat's head, that was his helmet! I wanted you to see the cat inside with its eyes shining through in the dark oval of the launcher, but I couldn't execute it.

A bit rough with face there... I need a smaller point ball pen.
That was it! Is the 'running commentary' good or is it distracting? I want to provide a bit of insight into my process.

Anyway, it is up to you again to see where this goes next. Please send your suggestions below!


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.