Ads Top

... to successfully launch the chonk...

Comic 004 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Chonk [imgur]
I apologize for the late post because since there isn't any clear winner in the last post, I wanted to include all the suggestions if I could. The stuff and the tree would be included in the next! Thank you @ALittleDistantShiningStar for the suggestion and thank you in advance @Holadiven and @Boiosobios23!

If you miss out on the start (or just don't want to go to another post), I include them all below. I just numbered them all (well, almost) so scroll down to number one to start right away!
...
Yeah... not sure how to fix the face there but at least you can see the 'chonk' properly here. I wanted it to be more 'cylinder' since it just came out of the launcher but this will have to do.
Tada! Only one flaming hoop but the chonk is real in this cat! The fire is going upward so this should indicated that the cat is going from left to right instead of bottom to up. That's one good-loking cat, right?
A simple visual joke after all that acceleration from the previous two panels should suffice. I'm having fun making this comic, and I hope you are too for making it alongside me as well. Even if you didn't contribute, I hope this put a smile on your face at least!
Disclaimer:
So... I leave it all to you! How do you see the story progresses?

If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and care for each other!
...
_

-
--
---
----
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-------------


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.