Ads Top

Here goes nothing...

Comic 001 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Starting Point [imgur]
I'm trying something new.

Here's the content of the post that I posted on imgur:

"Okay, I've been wanting to do this for a long time after countless false starts due to cold feet and admittedly bouts of laziness, finally I'm jumping into the deep, dark well that is the imgur's Usersub.

I have two different ideas to try to achieve here:

1. I just want to create a prolonged narrative based solely on the ideas that are being suggested by you guys, choosing of course the most upvoted one every time. No matter the ideas you guys suggested, I will try to the best of my abilities to draw them. Don't be too upset if I couldn't, okay?
.
.
.

Oh... the second idea would take some time so I will still take suggestions but understandably will take longer. Here's the gist of it:

2. I want to do a choose-your-own-adventure narrative based on your guy's suggestions as well, but as the title states, I will choose three for the main branches (for now) that you can follow at your own will. No idea yet how to pick them out yet (maybe the most upvoted, my personal pick and the most strange I guess...) but that is down the line...

> I'm putting my faith here to you guys and let you bend my creativity to your own will so have at it! Suggest anything that you want to start the narrative with; anything at all, from objects to place or... I don't know, the possibility is endless! At least, as far as my ability could stretch. I'm just a so-so drawer so please keep that in mind. Remember, the most upvoted one will be it! Expect a follow-up post at the same time tomorrow.

- There will two categories so please send your suggestions to the appropriate slot below..."



So... we'll see tomorrow.


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.