Ads Top

... and find the emergency can lid...

Comic 004 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Solution [imgur]
Well... I want to take my time to at least make a coherent narrative, and I want to thank the sole three commenters from the last post, @ALittleDistantShiningStar, @Boiosobios23 & @Hutchy01.
...
Cracking open the launcher like a Coke can is a pretty ingenious idea, It needs to be at the bottom then.
It's not as clear as I wanted... I guess I need to increase the dimension again. I hope it is legible enough!
Barrel of a weapon would always have a shot like this so I try to copy it as best as I could. Adding the shadows are pretty crucial.
Babam! Don't want to make the kitten too cute. It needs to have a determined look, like a field veteran. If it is a chonk, there should more flabs around it, which caused the jam in the first place...
Is it not straight? Darn it! Live and learn I guess. I added a stand since it's not feasible to use the lid when it is mounted on the shoulder. Oh, if you noticed, there's a number of spelling errors on the site of the launcher. When you had inked them down, there's no going back!
...
_

-
--
---
----
-----
-------
So... I leave it all to you! To those who see this post anyway, and those actually interested enough to post a continuation to the story, please post your suggestion in the prepared space below. I'm off to watch Intruder tomrrow and I can't wait to see what I would come back to! (I'm hoping for a couple at least.)


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.