Ads Top

... you wonder on how to fix the Kitten Launcher...

Comic 003 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Question [imgur]
Not daily anymore obviously but I want to try to keep it going this week...
...
_

-
--
---
----
I am relying on @RustyNeX for the time being since no suggestion came before in my last post, but I'm hoping this time around that this post would gain some traction in the usersub, enough to gain a number of suggestions to choose from.

So... I leave it all to you! To those who see this post anyway, and those actually interested enough to post a continuation to the story, please post your suggestion in the prepared space below. I'm off to watch Intruder tomrrow and I can't wait to see what I would come back to! (I'm hoping for a couple at least.)


~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.