Ads Top

Put them both on my shoulders! | Journal

obligatory journal 511
Dear Diary #126 | February 14th, 2024

One of the things that I look forward to have off Carousell are the two NXT belts.

I finally got them last week after getting the budget required to buy them both together, and while they're children-size and from Mattel, just having them there displayed proudly in front of me is enough for me!

It's different compared to me just watching the shows and buying the shirts... seeing the quite accurate representation of the belts with these toys/ replicas make me appreciate the product i.e. the wrestling a lot more!

I'll post the pictures soon.
  
- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.