Ads Top

It is sickening... | Journal

obligatory journal 509
Dear Diary #126 | February 07th, 2024

Don't people have eyes?!?!

I was on the way back home from jogging in the paddy field in the morning when I saw a dog laid down in the middle of the road.

I believe it was dead already despite not seeing any entrails out like any other roadkilss and since it looked fresh enough, I decided to stop at the curb and pull it off to the side of the road.

Since there's still traffic, I had to wait for them to pass before I could reach it, but...

... then there were two cars that just ran over the dog one right after the other without any attempt to go into another lane.

Thankfully the carcasa was still intact so I just cursed at the cars while trying to pull it as quick as possible.

Just that visual of the cars going over it and the sound of the thuds left a queasy taste in my mouth, and it was
there for a quite a while.

People, man, sometimes...
  
- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.