Ads Top

Too hard too fast.

obligatory journal 486
Headache Headcount | Dear Diary #109 | March 24th, 2023
Looking back retroactively, I guess it had to happen when you shocked your body like that. It was the first day of fasting and I did light body exercise in the morning and a round of basketball in the afternoon. Maybe I didn't properly hydrate myself during the night that I had a poor sleep then, waking up at three in the morning with a throbbing headache. I guess I didn't actually register where the position was in the last entry so I did remember that it was at the lower back of the brain, so there's that... I know each part of the brain corresponds to different faculties. And yes, I took one and then another one when it just wouldn't go away as soon as I would hoped. I think I really need to buy Panadol Sollubles when they're available... they always run out!
 
Headache #003
Severity: Middling to Severe
Position: the lower back part of the brain
Medicine: One... and then another one
Cause: Dehydration (too active lifestyle too soon)

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.