Ads Top

That was too early and out of the blue...

obligatory journal 484
Headache Headcount | Dear Diary #109 | March 21st, 2023
It came out of nowhere to me. I thought I slept well enough the day before but I guess that sudden disturbance was enough to trigger that numbing sensation that just wouldn't go away and appeared to be getting bigger little by little. It was enough for me to gulp down the last Panadol in its sachet... and forced me to go out and bought another one, and since it's not going away sooner than I would hoped, I took another one in just for good measure.

Headache #002
Severity: Middling to Severe
Medicine: One... and then another one
Cause: Inconsistent sleeping pattern (disturbed REM sleep)

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.