Ads Top

Around and round we go...!

obligatory journal 482
Dear Diary #108 | March 15th, 2023
I've been jogging in the morning just around the neghborhood for awhile now but I decided to change my location to the stadium last Wednesday. There's a lot more adults from the nearby 'taman'-s than what I expected, with just a group of four youths at the side. I want to go straight in and jog right away but looking around to everyone else just walking around the track, I was quite hesitant at first. Considering their average age though, I understand looking back. It's a nice change of pace and scenery for me to get monotonous with the exercise and since there were a couple of others join in the jog minutes in, the sense of competitiveness just fuel me a bit more than just me jogging by myself.
- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.