Ads Top

That throbbing, numbing, pressing feeling...

obligatory journal 481
Headache Headcount | Dear Diary #107 | March 14th, 2023
I am healthy... enough, and have been exercising regularly. My last major fever had been years past, which I am glad. The recurring health problems that I couldn't seem to avoid are the monthly ulcer and the monthly headache.

I was worried that it might had come much more closer together these last couple of times so I wanted to tally them moving forward from here onwards.

The most recent one was on Tuesday morning and while its presence was certainly felt, thankfully it's just mild enough for me to not take any Panadol to calm it down and after my daily basketball bout in the evening, it was fine later that day. So looking back, I do believe that my sleeping pattern the night before was to be blamed for this, since I was tossing and turning in the bed and could only sleep just over a couple of hours at a time.

Headache #001
Severity: Mild
Medicine: Not necessary
Cause: Inconsistent sleeping pattern

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.