Ads Top

... A start nonetheless...

obligatory journal 451
Dear Diary #094 | September 22th, 2022

What's next on the to-do list...?

Second: the needs.

The need to take care of my own self physically as well as spiritually is the main focus of this particular segment.

For my body, my go-to habit is the morning jog and the evening basketball game. The former is a bit less frequent depending on the condition of my kness while the latter has been constant for awhile now, so that's great!

For the mind, I want to go back to my religious side and try to make the reciting of my Al-Quran a regular occurence every week... at least, much more regular than it is now.

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.