Ads Top

Best foot forward!

Design 690 [draw] <concept/design> classy posh She-Ra
(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [redesign]
Here is a followup update on my previous post on Princesses of Power subreddit. It was quite fast compared to my usual schedule...
Didn't change much... lowered the ears, making the neck slightly slenderer (that's a word!), altered the shirt's design a little and making the blazer's shoulder just a bit higher.
Got a more constructive feedback when I posted these on imgur, and learned that I wasn't that far from my desired result. Hopefully I would be able to draw women better sooner rather than later.
Fellow aspiring artist: aure.phia on instagram!
Real life inspiration: Blake Lively! | Professional artist: Jen Bartel! Hey, have seen that She-Hulk trailer yet! I love it, can't wait to see it myself!
In-show inspiration: first She-Ra suit!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.