Ads Top

It's two, right? Not three!

obligatory journal 365
Dear Diary #058 | May 17th, 2022

Another one! Just today!

Another well skilled basketball player I came across that did not understand the travelling rule...

It is only two steps after you've grabbed the ball with both hands, not three.

TWO, NOT THREE!

I tried to be nice, letting them know by asking it as a question instead of a statement, but I decided not to push on it.

The first one was actually quite agitated after I laid down the law, so to speak, so I tried to get out of his way.

This second guy was a little laidback, so I just let him travelling again and again for the duration of the round...

I heard their steps, their unmistakably three steps when they're dribbling into the paint.

Come on, guys...

I don't want to be the bad guys here.

You guys certainly can dribble, but at least play with the same rules as others here.

It's just deflate my enthusiasm for the game a little... 

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.