Ads Top

... What was I doing again?

obligatory journal 355
New Mini-Resolutions #003: Not Being Too Forgetful
Let's do this!
 
. . .

Hm...

This is quite serious.

It has been happening at least every week for the last month.

Since I've been trying to be more aware of this particular affliction, it has been dwindling, to my surprise.

It could be harmless, such as forgetting to turn off the tap to quite dangerous at times like forgetting to turn off the stove when heating up something...

When I did something in the kitchen and then going to the front, I would be too engrossed on something on the computer or the television that I would forget about that. But it's been nothing severe so far, only a burnt dish or wasted water here and there once in awhile... so far.

Here's hoping.

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.