Ads Top

* Choo, choo, choo, choo, choo, choo, choo, choo! *

obligatory journal 352
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #03 (31 | 71 | 182)
It's been quite a haywire trying to keep this update post actually up-to-date...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I skipped that week... I think.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Still going strong with the jog. Trying to keep the 3.68 km round trip around the neighborhood under 35 minutes...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Let's keep a tally, shall we? Start it slow with four... and then seven! Now it's... thirteen! That's quite the improvement! +6!
11 | 4 | 7 | 13
#4 pray full for the whole year
I did make it matter, for the whole week in fact.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Following up on the POPs well with twelve! +7
5 | 12

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.