Ads Top

* Chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka *

obligatory journal 356
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #04 (32 | 72 | 183)
... and I'm still behind...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Once? Probably...?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
... and it has been down to 32! How about that?!

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Let's keep a tally, shall we? Start it slow with four... and then seven! Now it's... thirteen! That's quite the improvement! Couldn't keep it up forever but I'm back to my usual I guess! -5
11 | 4 | 7 | 13 | 8 = 43
#4 pray full for the whole year
It's been good to be able to wake up early just before seven... sleeping early was still not easy. Used to stay up late so much before this!
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
I could only muster three but it's still something. -9
5 | 12 | 3 = 20

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.