Ads Top

Daehanminguk!

Foodie Friday 021
Chicken Wings in Korean Sauce
adabi ]
Availability: local and maybe beyond...
It's been awhile... and I've done a lot of cooking myself for the past year so I want to focus on some of them. Let's dig in!

I've just recently found out about the amazing products that are pre-made sauces for dishes. It's so easy! I don't have to do much preparation of the ingredients every time anymore if I wanted to. For this particular instance, I stumbled upon this sauce and was intrigued by it, wanting to give it a try myself. So I did, following the handy instruction at the back. Did you know all of them have these instructions at the back?! When you just follow them to the tee, you will get the desired result! I never know how to do these things before, but all these packets are really helping me to bolster my culinary skills, so to speak.
Speaking of which, I learn how to properly coat chickens with flour and fry them well! Using just wings are perfect, just like how the dish usually is in its native country, but since I don't have the... seed(?), I replace them with garlic. It is simple to make, and a time-saver if you could coat, fry and toast as quick as you can.

The sauce itself has quite a kick to it, and if you've seen my earlier post, you know that I couldn't handle spiciness well and this is definitely one of the hottest one I had in awhile. I don't always have the stomach for it but one in a while I would brave it, to spice things up, pardon the pun.

Give it a try if you wanted something out of the ordinary. I certainly appreciate it!

-
a case for the trip to South Korea:
+ Positives +
Distinct spiciness and delightful dopamine inducer.
? Main contention ?
Handy instruction at the back to help those not in the know... although I'm sure almost all of these packets have them by now.
- Negatives -
For a one-time thing, it's still cheap enough to not to be pricey... but there was a bottled version, and I bought it!
! Warning !
... It could be too spicy for those not Richter-intolerant.
j preferred way of eating f
With rice of course! Or just chicken is all right as well.
* sense of touch & taste *
the spiciness of the Korean Sauce.
 <+> 
...
RM
RM 2.20.
? Value ?
+ rich Korean taste + novel origin + filling dish +/- level of spiciness = +90%!
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.